At Cardiff Beauty Clinic we value and respect all of our clients.
We have a fully transparent and accessible complaints policy and procedure for all service users to follow, allowing them to address any dissatisfaction that may arise.
Reporting a complaint
We respectfully ask that complaints are reported to us directly at Cardiff Beauty Clinic so that they can be dealt with professionally, discreetly and confidentially.
Whilst it may be tempting to utilise social media to gather opinion and immediate vindication, approaching Cardiff Beauty Clinic directly is the best form of contact for expert advice on how to resolve your complaint promptly and effectively.
You can contact the Cardiff Beauty Clinic office regarding your complaint using the details below:
Telephone: 02920 364500
If you are submitting a complaint via email please include the following:
- Your name
- The date of the service of which you are dissatisfied
- The name of the person who provided the service
- The nature of the service received
- Your Statement of Dissatisfaction
- Your preferred method of communication
- Your contact details to allow us to respond to your quickly and efficiently
How we will respond
1. Initially your complaint will be acknowledged as received by our staff
2. You will be contacted by a member of the team to clarify your grievance and allow us to attempt to rectify the problem you have disclosed
3. In the event that you are still dissatisfied, all complaints will be addressed to the Director, Charlotte McNeill, to allow your complaint to be discussed directly with her
We aim to complete this stage of the complaint within 30 days of your initial communication with us and ask you to follow this step of the procedure in any of the three ways listed below:
- By scheduled telephone call (this will be recorded as proof of disclosure and advice given)
- By scheduled face to face meeting (a third party will attend and record the meeting impartially)
- By written correspondence via post or email
The Director will investigate the situation, including those concerned and the procedure undertaken, and write a formal response to you within 14 days. This will include an offer of redress if an employee of Cardiff Beauty Clinic is found to be culpable for your dissatisfaction.
If your complaint is of a medical nature and you would like to seek the advice of a doctor who understands the cosmetic procedure undertaken, you have the right to request a meeting with an affiliated prescribing doctor.
All of our aesthetics practitioners are fully insured.
At Cardiff Beauty Clinic we are committed to:
- Respond quickly to any statement of dissatisfaction
- Listen to you with understanding and open-mindedness
- Provide you with copies of your client consent and medical history form
- Help you feel at ease and empower you to resolve the situation
- Be professional in all our communication with you to isolate the situation and not expand it
- Take responsibility for your complaints as a valued service user
- Assist you to resolve your problem in a suitable manner