Important Update Regarding COVID-19
Cardiff Beauty Clinic is still open and will remain so until we are advised we must shut.
The clinic is always maintained to the highest standard of cleanliness and we will continue to practice the highest level of hygiene and sanitisation during this time. As always, our practitioners have necessary equipment including gloves, masks and aprons.
We are following latest government and NHS advice as this situation develops. With this in mind please note the following:
- Please under no circumstances come to your appointment if you are feeling unwell or you or your family are suffering from any symptoms. Please call to rearrange.
- Wash hands before, upon arrival and when leaving the clinic. We also have hand sanitiser for your use.
- Cover your mouth with a tissue when sneezing and coughing and dispose of the tissue in a bin immediately.
- We will continue with our usual procedure of deep cleaning all workstations and pay extra attention to sterilising other common areas such as card machines, door handles and toilets.
- Team members are following strict guidelines with hygiene and will be asked to self-isolate should they experience any symptoms.
Our client and staff safety is of the utmost priority to us and we will continue to deliver our highest levels of service during this time until we are told otherwise.